On Saturday, January 7, in honor of the 51st anniversary of Shri Guru Gita recitation, a Siddha Yoga satsang was held via live video stream from the Bhagavan Nityananda Temple in Shree Muktananda Ashram. This satsang will be available until 9:00 p.m. eastern standard time (USA) on Sunday, January 15, 2023.
To participate in the satsang, sign into your account on the Siddha Yoga path website.
Below is information about the satsang.
Sequence for Recitation:
- Muktananda Mahan
- Shri Guru Paduka Panchakam
- Shri Guru Gita
- Sadguru ki Arati
- Karpura Arati
- There are three key changes in the Shri Guru Gita recitation, and these are signaled by short musical interludes after verses 53, 120, and 166.
- For the verses following these interludes, you may recite both the first and second parts of the verse.
Tools for Participation
- Have the following items with you:
- A meditation asana
- The Nectar of Chanting book
- A pillow or cushion to support your sitting posture
- Drinking water