Requirements for Visiting Sevites
Please read the requirements below before creating or updating your Seva Profile. In addition to the skills required for each role, visiting sevites in Shree Muktananda Ashram must fulfill the following qualifications:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, including the ability to give and understand clear instructions and to share experiences with clarity.
- Have physical ability to offer full-time seva eight hours a day.
Siddha Yoga Studentship Requirements
- Has participated in at least one Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive.
- Has maintained at least one of the core Siddha Yoga practices (meditation, chanting, seva, dakshina) for a minimum of one year.
- Has participated in Sweet Surprise.
- Understands seva as a spiritual practice.
- Is able to offer full-time seva.
- Demonstrates understanding of, alignment with, and commitment to the philosophy and culture of the Siddha Yoga path.
Log on to create or update your Seva Profile
if you don't currently have an account, you will be prompted to create one.