In this preparation event, Siddha Yoga meditation teachers Swami Kripananda and Meera Laube Szapiro lead participants through the practices that Baba Muktananda named the four wheels of the Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive—posture, breath, mantra, and meditation. These four essential practices will support your active participation in the Shaktipat Intensive.
Additionally, Siddha Yoga meditation teacher and host Asa Siegel speaks about the significance of the Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive and shaktipat initiation.
This preparation event via audio webcast is also held in many Siddha Yoga Ashrams and meditation centers. You are welcome to invite your friends and family to participate in one of these locations or via the Siddha Yoga path website.
Before you begin, take the following steps:
- Schedule a time that allows you to participate without interruption.
- The webcast is 55 minutes in length.
- Prepare the space by ensuring it is supportive for meditation.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable for stretching.
- If you are new to the Siddha Yoga path, print and read this Glossary of terms used in the session.
By clicking on the play icon, you agree not to record, take screen shots or photos, transcribe, download,
post, or distribute any part of this event and to abide by these Terms and Conditions
© 2023 SYDA Foundation®. All rights reserved.